- Pilates is a leading format in the current boutique fitness craze…already proven.
- However, the initial brand player is nearly sold out.
- BODYBAR observed, learned, proved out their model and they are ready to grow nationwide with a better experience for the member and more attractive investment for the Zee.
- Attractive Net Profit Margin – 31%
- Low to Moderate Investment
- Quick Profitability - The business model is built around community, quick profitability, and systems with proven results. Studios have and can cash-flow in as little as 60 days!
- High Demand - The demand is already here, and the only national competitor has sold out of most of their territories leaving space for BODYBAR to move in and take over.
- Hot Industry- Fitness is hot and boutique fitness is the fasting growing segment in the industry
- Over 50M fitness memberships in 2017
- In 2015, 20% of all fitness memberships went to boutique fitness centers
- In 2016, 40% of all fitness memberships went to boutique fitness centers
- In 2017, 65% of all fitness memberships went to boutique fitness centers
- Higher Revenue Potential- The only Pilates concept with 14 Reformers, opposed to the 12 the competitors offer. This allows for an increase in revenue capacity by 17%. In addition to this it is an upscale studio with high-intensity and high-energy classes.
- Recurring Revenue Model – BODYBAR members buy recurring monthly memberships and over 60% of the gross revenue comes from these memberships.
- High-End/Spa-Like Environment – Upscale, high-energy studios that clients love!
- Simple Operation- Lean staff, no real inventory (besides clothing items), payroll is variable as membership grows (control payroll costs through schedule/session roll-out).
- Low Cap Expenses
In Business Since
Training & Support